Jan Sear's

To: Bay Area Net <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Jan Sear's
From: Kenneth Allan Mitchell <nokones@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 18:24:48 -0700
Jan Sear's want me to tell everybody he says hi. He has approximately 20
more weeks before he graduates and is having a lot of fun. He's been in
this special school for 6 weeks now. I'm sure he has to be tired of the
cafeteria food by now, getting up before dark and running his ass off.
He is enjoying the driving part and is doing very well.

A matter of fact, he received minimal instruction from his instructors
and they got out of the car very quickly and let him drive solo because
he was doing so well. They usually don't do that with many students.

--
Kenneth Allan Mitchell
mailto:nokones@ix.netcom.com