Re: nasa autox schedule?

To: <Kevin_Stevens@Bigfoot.com>, "James Creasy" <jcre@mozart.com>,
Subject: Re: nasa autox schedule?
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 20:02:13 -0700
Yer Welcome!  I'm so cool -- except that's the link to LAST year!  (gulp)
I guess I better get to work!  This year it's

http://www.geocities.com/nasa_autox/

Thanks to Keith Hearn and Kevin Lahey.

Also, have you looked at the SFR Event Schedule carefully?  If you
UN-select "SFR Events only" and click "Make Again", you will get a
schedule that includes SFR, Sac chapter, Fresno, Thiunderhill schools,
AAS, and NASA events, Duel at De Anza, SoPac Divisional, ProSolo,
sometimes even PCA, too -- all on the same calendar!  Every week there's
SOMETHING happening.

(I just updated our NASA and AAS Events, they are good, for a change)

In addition, all the NASA events on the calendar are linked to the correct
current web page.

Jerry

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps
rouler!