Re: Good Alignment Shop in the South Bay - C2 Auto

To: Corey.Smith@kla-tencor.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Good Alignment Shop in the South Bay - C2 Auto
From: Nandaholz@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 15:12:15 EST
Don't forget the good boys at:
C2 Automotive
1009 7th St.
Oakland CA 94607
510.272.9869
c2Auto@aol.com

I just got my 3rd alignment done there in less than a year, more extreme each
time. They are a full service shop and have also installed my Konis, FM
springs (installed for $250ish), clutch, lighthened fly wheel (also $250),
and just did my 120k mile timing belt and tune ($225) on my 92 Miata.

Alignments are the best price ($60 for autoxers, plus they have you sit in
the car with the top down as if you were autoxing) I have found in the Bay
Area, and they are very knowledgable, and do alot of autox and track cars,
well worth a 30 minute drive from the South Bay.
~Nanda and UFO CSP-r #836 92' Mx-5LE OU812 abcdefgh.........