Re: Aquabowl Results

To: "Bay Area Autox" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Aquabowl Results
From: "Boris Elpiner" <boriselp@altavista.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 18:55:04 -0800
Andy and Derek, and all other who helped,

One more time, many thanks for all the hard work putting the Aquabowl together.
And special thanks to Andy and Teresa for drugging me and "Audrey" out to play.
 It was fun even if Audrey had to wear her street shoes:-)

Boris.
Little Red Boxster called Audrey. :-)