Re: Phoenix Divisional

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Phoenix Divisional
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 00:07:11 EST
Arie writes:

<<  PS. Just thinking ahead - can anyone fill me in on the lodging info for
San
 Diego and San Berdo??  I'm interested to know who is planning on attending
 this season, and also wondering how safe it is down there with a car/trailer
 (I've never been so I don't know the area).  Anyone?  Bueller?  Charlie?
 Thanks!  >>

Weeeeellllllllllll.....   My own personal opinion is that San Diego is Car
Theft Capital, USA.  Tunnell's Jetta and Vic's Scirocco one year, Per's
Jetta, then a year off, and my CRX (and the non auto-x CRX next to it) the
next.  Marge Binks' 280ZX was stolen and partially stripped four times in the
space of a year or 2...  I'd leave the race car at QualComm Stadium if at all
possible.

Let's see, San Berdoo.  Esophagous problems once, broken catalytic converter
once, Andy broke his swaybar out of the chassis there once, but no thefts
that I know of...  :-)

CHD