Re: [Autox] On-Star makes car theft impossible?

To: "Jarrod Igou" <jigou@raquet.net>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Autox] On-Star makes car theft impossible?
From: "Tom Holt" <tom@sth2.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 13:54:00 -0500
There were apparantly some exceptions like the Excursion and Harley trucks,
but the rest of the super duty pickups did not get the chip until 2008.
dumb, but true. I know my bosses '05 King ranch did not have a chipped key
when it was stolen, nor did the other 4 F250/350s, The only truck in the
outer boundaries of the parking to go untouched was the lone Harley F250.

If you have an F250 in this part of the country you better install a kill
switch and/or be very careful where you park it.

Tom