Re: Peru NT on the Indy 500 Weekend!?!?

To: jdmurphy47@aol.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Peru NT on the Indy 500 Weekend!?!?
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 13:34:44 -0500
Ironically, this happened to the DC (Washington) a year or two ago. The Tour
was (re)scheduled for the Memorial Day weekend. The same weekend that the
World War II Memorial was to be officially opened. DC Regions' higher ups
tried to get it changed (unsuccessful). There are more details somewhere. I
remembered thinking it was a good idea to pass on going to that Tour.

Matt Murray