Re: [evolution-disc.] PRO/Car and Driver Schedule and Classing

To: Brian <bmc@snort.org>
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] PRO/Car and Driver Schedule and Classing
From: Dick Rasmussen <rasmussend@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 15:34:27 -0500
At 03:00 PM 2/25/2005, Brian wrote:

>You must not be a lawyer (or a hacker :P).

That is correct. Plus I didn't have time so far to actually read the rules :-(

>So you "started out" with a VW, and you replaced everything except the
>engine block, which you did massive tweaking, which is allowed.
>According to my reading the rules, thats completely acceptable.

So, since my Formula Ford engine started out in a Cortina GT or Pinto or
Bobcat or Capri or . . .

and my Hewland Mk-9 transaxle started out as a VW Beattle transaxle case . . .

My Formula Ford is OK . . . even on slicks?

Cool

Dick Rasmussen
CM 85
85 Van Diemen FF