Re: ax-digest V1 #1549

To: autox@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: ax-digest V1 #1549
From: PbPied@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 02:49:25 EST
Pardon the intrusion, but....

Are not the below two statements incompatible?  I believe SM requires
a street-legal registration, or at least it used to?

Excellent car, but this shows how "Street Prepared" really got away
from actually street drivable cars.  SP = Seriously Prepped"

Alan

In a message dated 1/25/05 1:17:23 AM Eastern Standard Time,
owner-ax-digest@autox.team.net writes:

> Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 22:29:01 -0800 (PST)
> From: Derek Butts <derek151@sbcglobal.net>
> Subject: DSP Lexus For Sale
>
> 2004 DSP National Champion Car For Sale
> 2001 Lexus IS 300 w/ W55 Manual Trans for sale

  THIS VEHICLE HAS NO TITLE.  CANNOT BE REGISTERED FOR THE STREET.