Anyone have a 2003+ Dodge 2500 or 3500 diesel automatic?

Subject: Anyone have a 2003+ Dodge 2500 or 3500 diesel automatic?
From: Mark Andy <mark@sccaprepared.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 16:05:04 -0500 (EST)
Howdy,

Anyone got a 2003+ Dodge 2500/3500 quadcab 4wd diesel with an auto?

I'm looking to see what sorta mileage people are getting.  Sammy tells me
he gets 18 mpg or so with his, but its a stick.

I'd be interested in any real world results.  Also what configuration in
terms of gears (3.73's or 4.10's).

I'd also be interested in hearing from folks towing enclosed trailers with
a 2500 quad cab short bed.  How's the stability?  With our current 2003
quad cab long bed dually stability is wonderful, but the around town usage
is a bit cumbersome...

I'd welcome an experience you'd like to share!

Mark