A Stock Corvette for sale

To: evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com, autox@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: A Stock Corvette for sale
From: RX7cat@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 18:37:02 EST
Posting for Charlie Shelton... if interested, please don't reply  to me,
contact info is at the bottom.

:-)
Beth McClure-Strelnieks

>>Well, it's time to sell the A-Stock 96 Collector Edition  Corvette to make
room in the garage.  If you've been to a national  tour in San Diego the last
few years you'll remember it by the HOT PINK  numbers and letters.  This car
is capable of winning A Stock but  needs a better (read younger and more
talented) driver.

I  installed the Grand Sport flares and 17X11 CCW on the rear, 17X9.5  fronts.
Yes it has the correct GS rear bar as well.  The car  itself has 56K miles on
it.  Just before the 2004 season started I  decided the car must be low on
power so I had the motor rebuilt. While  I was there, installed NEW: clutch,
cats, Dr. Gas exhaust (cat back) w/  X pipe, Hawk  HP pads, front calipers,
upper and lower control  arms, rear strut rods, and rear lower dog bones.
Koni sport shocks  & K&N air filter are three years old.  Factory manuals  go
as well. I'm over the edge when it comes to maintenance so rest  assured ALL
the fluids were changed every year.  Comes with both  painted and Plexiglas
roof panels.  It also comes with the  original silver CE wheels with low tire
pressure sensors.  Tires  have about 1000 miles on them.  Did I mention I
changed all the U  joints 3 years ago?

The car has an Autopower bolt-in roll bar that  is painted silver to match
the rest of the car.  I've attached one  picture and can send more if someone
is interested.  Otherwise the  roll bar comes out and I put it all back to
stock and sell it on  Ebay.  I'd rather an autocrosser own it but it's  gotta
go.

Asking $22K for the entire package and will take any  reasonable offer.

It's been a great car but my new Z06 is gonna be  the machine for 2005.

Call or email if you need any other  information, 801 277-5546,
sheltons@aros.net

Charlie  Shelton