Smurf Blue

To: Team Net <autox@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Smurf Blue
From: JD Kemp <kempgeoservice@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 05:40:34 -0800 (PST)
John "Papa Smurf" Lieberman wrote:
"Call it Smurf Blue or Laguna Seca Blue or
anything else you want to call it -- I really LIKE that color!  Seeing
it on an M3 in our Louisiana summer sunshine really popped my cork."

Hey John- Have ya considered the implications of painting a car as small as a
Mini in a color already called "Smurf Blue"?  I'm thinking there's just
WAAAAAAAAY too many (Mini?) jokes waiting around the bend for that one...  Come
to think of it, YOU ain't exactly NBA material yourself...

Why yes, I AM kind of Jolly...  And my favorite color IS green...  How'd you
know?

Peace, Love & Pushrods-

JD Kemp &
"Lucretia MacEvil" #13 MGB