Three Grassroots Motorsports Project Cars for sale.

To: autox@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Three Grassroots Motorsports Project Cars for sale.
From: GRMPer@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 09:28:37 EST
While we've got the luxury of a pretty big garage...Ours is getting quite
full as we've been doing some more buying and very little selling in the past
few
years.   It's time to say good bye to several of our project cars.

Project Ro-Spit...Absolutely awesome 13b Mazda rotary powered EMod car with
custom suspension, Koni coil-overs, 3-piece Panasports, etc.   I don't even
remember how many parts that project car was in the magazine,   16? who
knows..It
was a long project. $22,995 or best offer

Project 914....Want a new 1973 Porsche 914 2.0?   Rotisserie restoration with
beautiful Zambezi green paint.   Rebuilt engine, suspension (Konis), Original
polished Fuchs alloys, etc.   Less than the cost of a new Honda Civic:
$16,995

Project Locost...Miata-based Champion CMC7 Locost.   Fully built and running
with Miata suspension and drivetrain.   Fun D-Mod car with lots of potential.
 Bargain priced at $12,995.   This is a steal as you couldn't build one for
less than 15k.

More information is available on our project car pages:
Http://www.grassrootsmotorsports.com/projectcarupdate.php

You can e-mail me for details on the Locost at this address or Tim at
GRMTim@aol.com for the 914 and the Ro-Spit.

Per