RE: Redux: Solo DSC

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Redux: Solo DSC
From: George Ryan <george.ryan@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 17:27:29 -0700 (PDT)
> Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 23:46:10 -0700
> From: Kevin Stevens <kevin_stevens@pursued-with.net>
> Subject: Redux: Solo DSC
>
> <snip>
>
> George -
>
> Want to give us a summary of what has happened with DSC?
>
> KeS

Sure - -
I had a heart attack in August of 2001, then a bunch of idiots flew
some airplanes into some buildings a month later. Working for one
of the victimized airlines, I had to take several substantial pay and
benefit cuts ( I make about 20% less now than I did then, with reduced
benefits). With the medical bills from that and a back surgery a year
later, add a couple other life events - -

I dropped the project because I could simply not afford it!!!

Now, if anybody needs more information, either personal or about DSC,
e-mail me privately.