Re: Driving Shoe Suggestions...

To: "Larry Steckel" <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>, <collyer_young@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Driving Shoe Suggestions...
From: "Chuck" <golden1@britsys.net>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 08:15:38 -0400
Maybe they do a better job on their cheaper ones, or were more quality
concious before Bill sold the company, but I paid >100.00 for my SFI ones
mostly based on their name, and I don't walk course or chase cones in them.
Within a few months the soles started peeling from uppers at the heels until
one was flapping all the way to the front of the heel portion. This is my
experience YMMV.