FS: 03 GTI 1.8t

To: "Autocross (E-mail)" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS: 03 GTI 1.8t
From: Brad Pyatt <bpyatt@parkplacetexas.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 11:02:47 -0500
Hey all,

Sorry for the spam.  Please reply to me directly if interested.  My wife
wants an SUV so the autocross toy is history for a while if I can find
interest.

03 VW GTi
1.8t
Monsoon sound system
17inch sport wheels
Sport suspension
Moonroof
Adjustable yellow konis (only about 1500 miles on them)
Schroth four point quick release harnesses

Kelly blue book says this car is worth $19250 retail and I owe $19100.
Anything even close to what I owe will be considered.  I know KBB is
optimistic.

Again, my apologies and please direct any questions to me directly.  I have
photos that can be e-mailed.  Thanks.

Brad Pyatt
Sales Consultant - Park Place Porsche
Sales Consultant - Park Place Maserati