New Mazda commercial

To: pgh_autox@yahoogroups.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: New Mazda commercial
From: "Larry Steckel" <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 19:37:23 -0500
Hey Guys,

Have you seen the new Mazda commercial?

A guy staggers through the glass doors into a Mazda showroom lugging a huge
stack of bright red, virgin pylons in his arms.

He flops them down on the Receptionists desk and says:

"I'm here for my test drive....I..uh..brought my own course!

I think we all resemble that guy.  I just wish my Mazda dealer had a parking
lot big enough to do a test drive like that. In any event, they know me well
enough that they will not ride with me. Their loss!

Larry Steckel