RE: Speaking of Natz, Pavement

To: "'Teamdotnet'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Speaking of Natz, Pavement
From: "Matt Curry" <mc2fast@indy.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 18:04:51 -0500
You guys aren't dreaming... You need to find a good detox center!

<<
I think your idea is great and can be easily accomplished. The first
step is to hit the lottery and fork over several million to SCCA or the
MTAA to cover the costs. Ohhh, you didn't just hit the lottery? Hmmm,
then maybe the suggestion will be a bit harder to fulfill.  :^)

<<But as long as we're dreaming maybe they could re-use the aggregate to
pave more padock at Heartland Park for when the RunOffs go there.>>