Re: Hard & Set rules vs. Comfort & Convience interpretation

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hard & Set rules vs. Comfort & Convience interpretation
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 22:13:21 -0500
BTW, get the seat fabric overlay from the dealer. It will fit
great. Take off the old fabric and put on the new. "Hog rings"
clamp it to the seat structures. If you do it yourself there are
"hog ring pliers" will really make the job easier. They have a
groove in the mouth of the pliers, that will save a ton of time.

Matt Murray