Re: [cendivsolo] FS: DP Spridget

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [cendivsolo] FS: DP Spridget
From: PbPied@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 13:45:02 EST
As listed in the CenDiv autocross list, the Bollinger Sprite.

I can attest that this car is one sweet and clean machine,
one of those cars which is inspiring to watch run.  I'm
kicking myself for not badgering Steve to let me run it once
in all the years it has been around, car slut that I have been
for parts of my autocross career.

If you want fast, sorted, and only slightly bigger than the
F125 I drive, give this one serious consideration.  I recall
that the car is a bright yellow, if that matters to anyone.

Note that "factory documentation" is supplied!

Alan Sheidler
(an unsolicited testimonial, just passing this on to a wider
audience)