Prepered Protest - wheel base

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Prepered Protest - wheel base
From: "Bill Cadenhead" <vwracers@dslextreme.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 18:15:55 -0800
Back when I was running Tours and ProSolos you couldn't find legal SCCA
Prepared class, track and wheel base specs in a repair manual. They were in
the SCCA rule book. Everybody was aware of what my car should weigh, wear to
set the scales for my wheel base, and that max track was 60in. for most cars
in EP.
I always carried my factory manual to the events but the only time I ever
needed a Repair Manual wasn't for my car. It was to prove that the 914 Porsche
didn't come from the factory lowered to the ground in showroom stock. It was
none of my business but no body else had access to the $1500.00 worth of
factory manuals but the guys with the lowered Porsches.
Bill Cadenhead