More Miata Stuff

To: ms-scca@lists.netdoor.com, SpecMiataMC@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: More Miata Stuff
From: Coolwalker@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 14:25:25 -0500
Hey Guys and Gals,
I also wanted to let you know about a Miata project car I have also. Its a 91
chassis with engine and transmission from a 2000 Miata. It has the entire
wiring harness and ecu from a 99. All the suspension including the front
subframe and steering rack came from a 2000. It has Bilstein shocks and H&R
springs. It also has the dash and all the controls from a 99 Miata. It includes
a brand new westco battery along with many other parts. I have everything to
get it running and put back together. With school and too many other projects I
just dont have enough time to finish this. This would be a great car to finish
up or a great source for parts. Im selling this as a whole, Im not parting this
car out. I have over $4000 invested, but I'll take $2500 or best offer. Its
located in Starkville, MS. Email or call me for more info and pics. Feel free
to send this to other lists.
Sincerely,
Trey Walker
www.miatanut.net