Atlanta Pro Gate Workers

To: <autox@autox.team.net>, <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Atlanta Pro Gate Workers
From: "Chris Hammond" <lists@christoc.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 23:11:06 -0600
Paula posted this on SCCAForums.com and I told her I'd send it over the
email lists. Anyone who wants to help out let her know!

http://www.sccaforums.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/45/212.html

"
In a moment of weakness I offered to help the Atlanta Region with Friday
Waiver Gate workers. It would be a three hour shift and will count as your
weekend work assignment. We need folks for most of the day up until 6pm.
Anyone that is arriving on Friday and would like to help, please let me
know.

Otherwise see ya there,

paula whitney
"