Re: Good SEB Letter?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Good SEB Letter?
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 20:16:52 -0500
In a message dated 2/3/2004 5:14:39 PM Eastern Standard Time, rocky@tri.net
writes:

> Nothing
> personal, just as a matter of practice the boards do not "converse" with you
> about your issue.
>
> I wish they would, even informally, since I've more than once had them come
> up with an aspect that I had not thought of, and which I
> could have answered
> had I realized there was a question.

Unfortunately, with over 900 member letters to the SEB in '03, (and all the
inter-SEB and inter-committee communications that follow each letter)that just
isn't possible.  The SEB is doing everything they can to come up with better
communication channels.  I wish them luck in that endeavor...

Charlie Davis
(ex-SEB member)