FS: '92 Base Miata & '00 Celica GTS

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: FS: '92 Base Miata & '00 Celica GTS
From: "racer93@prodigy.net" <racer93@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 11:08:03 -0500
Hey all,

My wife and budget are screaming to clear out my garage.  Both cars are the
price listed or best offer.  Both are located in Louisville, KY.  I can
meet any buyers within a 2 hour drive.  Here are some of the details on
them:

2000 Celica GTS (a two-owner car)
Metallic Blue
40,300 miles
1.8l VVTL-i engine
6-speed manual
Completely bone stock
No mechanical problems at all (leaks, etc)
Great road car at 34 mpg
$12,000 obo

1992 Base Miata (a two-owner car)
80,000 miles
Power steering
A/C (it is discharged...no leaks, just needs to be recharged)
Very strong 1.6l engine
Manual door locks and windows
Very small oil leak from rear main seal (where the timing adjustment is
done)

Some of the upgrades that I have done:

JR Header
Racing Beat Intake with Koni cone filter
Eibach springs
KYB AGX shocks
Near new Yokohama ES-100s
Hella H4 high intensity headlamps
Mobil 1 in the engine and Red Line in the tranny and diff since 48k
$3,000 obo

I will provide the VIN and more info upon request.  Email me or call (502)
253-2214 for more info.  These cars must be sold!  Thanks!

Daniel

http://mail2web.com/ .