FS Solo Vee Engine

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: FS Solo Vee Engine
From: Autovee@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 10:25:17 EST
See more details on ebay Item # 2443317990 web siteURL below

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=46098&i
tem=2443317990

This is  a VW 1600 Type 1 engine short block.  It was completely rebuilt for
a Solo Vee racecar, and has been run for 1 season ( less than 30 hours since
the rebuild.  It is in excellent condition.  I had 3 engines for the racecar
and have since moved to a Porsche racecar.  Hence I have no further use for
this
engine. Add your Pistons, cyliders, performace heads etc and you will have a
killer engine.  The engine rebuild specifications follow.