Looking for a place to store car and tire trailer in south

To: "UUC BMW List" <bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com>,
Subject: Looking for a place to store car and tire trailer in south
From: "Vernon L. Anderson" <vernon_anderson@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 22:15:51 -0500
Hello everyone,

Sorry for the multiple list cross-post.  I'm searching for a place to store
my M3 and tire trailer for the winter in the Fort Lauderdale area.  I'm
still technically living in Pittsburgh, but I'll be working in Fort
Lauderdale for the next 6-8 months and I wanted to hit some of the South
Florida tracks during the winter and maybe do a few autocrosses as well.
I've done some casual research on self-storage garages, but I wanted to see
if there were any other options out there.  I have an E36 M3 and a Trailex
Tire Toter (about 6-8 feet long).  If anyone has any ideas of a place I
could rent for a reasonable price, please let me know!

Thanks,

Vern Anderson