Solo II car

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Solo II car
From: "Donna and Terry Cost" <tcost@hot.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 09:40:17 -0500
Grassroots Motorsports Magazine has been running a contest for three years
where the contestants autocross cars less than $2000.  Look up the back
issues and buy one of those cars from the owners.  I'll bet you can make a
good deal because the contestants need cash to build something else.  At the
least you can see what makes a good low cost autocrosser.  I think a
Chrysler minivan won a year or two ago.  A trailer hitch and a tire trailer
($500) will solve the tire problem, and many businesses sell fold-up
trailers that store vertically.  Put the hitch on the Corvette and the $2000
into driving schools.  If you NEED a second car, get one with a good stereo
and air conditioner.

Leisure Suit Terry