Re: Radios at ProSolos

To: Andrew Schmiechen <aschmiechen@discovercolor.com>,
Subject: Re: Radios at ProSolos
From: "Patrick Washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 12:49:55 -0500
In the challenge rounds, if your competitor cones you could be told about
it.  You can then coast through the rest of the course without risking a
cone yourself, giving you a great advantage.  There may be people who report
on competitor position in order to aid in sandbagging, but I seriously doubt it.

> Excuse my ignorance.  I've never attended a ProSolo, just read about them.
> What benefit do radios give you in a prosolo?  Do you provide competitor
> position to your driver?  I just can't see their use, but there must be one
> since the supps allow them.
>
> -A.

Patrick Washburn
C-Tech Trailer Cabinets