RE: New Member Attraction (wasUD/BD Explained)

To: "'Hugh Barber'" <tr6nut@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: RE: New Member Attraction (wasUD/BD Explained)
From: "Eric Salem" <eric@mail.brown911.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 22:39:33 -0500
What possible reason can be used to define why we need more members???

1. most local region's are desperate for new sites.

2. more participants means that we get fewer runs for the same time and
money. And on smaller sites.

3. if there is no place for a larger event site & I get fewer runs why
would I support growing the SoloII side of the club?

4. SCCA Pro Racing is on financial life support. SCCA Club racing is
holding it's own.  What possible argument can be made for growing the
largest car club in the world when it's bursting at the seams already?

Give it up. You're not getting on TV. You're not getting a ride from
Roger Penske. It's SoloII, you care and that's it.

Get a life.