looking for some 13 inch race/autocross tires

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: looking for some 13 inch race/autocross tires
From: Coolwalker@aol.com
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 14:15:44 EDT
Hey Guys,
Im looking for a used set of 13 inch tires to put on some 13*8 inch rims.
These are for the Mississippi State University Formula SAE car to use as
practice
tires. I'd be willing to pay for the tires and the shipping, within reason.
I'm located in MS and could pick them up from nearby areas. They must have a
little rubber left on them and be somewhat sticky. The tires I have now are
about 6 years old and hard as bricks. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I
want to take it to Birmingham on July 6, whoever can help me out the quickest,
I'd be glad to let them drive the car.
Thanks,
Trey
94 M-edition Miata Still For Sale