GPSoftware Accucros Program Info?

To: "Autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: GPSoftware Accucros Program Info?
From: "Brian Berryhill" <solo2probegt@cableone.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 16:25:41 -0500
My region uses the GPSoftware Accucros v2.03 (copyright 1997, 1998) and it
drives me crazy since it's in DOS and so hard to use.

1.  Does anyone have any documentation (user manual type thing) on this
program?

2.  Anyone know how to contact the author about it?

3.  What timing and scoring program should my region be using?

We were trying to run 2 cars on the course at a time, but the car would run
through the finish timer twice... once on 1st lap and once on 2nd lap.  This
made it pretty much impossible to run 2 cars, so we only ran 1 at once.
Inevitably, better course design to allow only one trip of the finish timer
would solve the problem... but if I could figure out how the "delay"
function works, it might have worked.

Any info greatly appreciated!

Brian

--