Re: [F125] Re: Denver Tour and Pro Cancelled

To: PbPied@aol.com, davekizerian@hotmail.com, gweston@lsil.com,
Subject: Re: [F125] Re: Denver Tour and Pro Cancelled
From: PbPied@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 16:54:19 EDT
It would appear that my post regarding the reason and
source for the cancellation of the Denver events was
premature, and based on incomplete information.

The new owner of the site was not the cause of the cancellation,
I have been informed by someone who has access.

Did anyone else come to my conclusion, based on the wording
of the cancellation notice, or was I the only quick-draw?

My apology to all concerned.

Alan Sheidler