Thanks for hillclimb info

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks for hillclimb info
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 01:51:59 -0600 (MDT)
Thanks to all those who responded about my hillclimb query.  Maybe I'll
remember to call SCCA during business hours to buy current rule books
to check out some of the details.

I have been involved with running hillclimbs before, as part of Intermountain
Vintage Racing [ http://www.team.net/ivr ] under the mantle of the Northwest
Hillclimb Association.  We had the two roads we used for our events taken
over by construction for the 2002 Olympics, and now there is a chance we
could get one of the venues back.  We'll see what happens.

mjb.