Re: S2000 clutch

To: B18c5specR@aol.com
Subject: Re: S2000 clutch
From: John Lieberman <jlieberman@sport.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2003 22:23:02 -0500
This is 2003 and I know perfectly well what an S2000 is.

The whole purpose of my response was to poke fun at the 60000 RPM
mis-typed comment from another responder.  He obviously meant to say
6000 RPM.  And he responded with a link to pictures of a car that had
missed a down-shift at high RPMs and blown the motor.

SO...  What's your beef?  I would suggest that you read the entire
message - and the post that it was responding to - before you chime in
with a bunch of useless drivel.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman