99 Miata For Sale - Ex-Peter Raymond Car

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: 99 Miata For Sale - Ex-Peter Raymond Car
From: tc27@daimlerchrysler.com
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 16:03:28 -0400
Unfortunately my new job has left me with little time, and the road race
car with little dollars... So, the autocross car needs to go.

Here are some details:

   99 Miata Sport in Emerald Green
   Roughly 21,500 miles
   New Clutch at 20k
   New reinforced front sway mounts
   New battery (Last week after being pulled out of storage)
   Double adjustable Koni's
   16 Wheels with assorted tires (street and Hoosiers)
   Assorted spare bits and pieces
   Setup information

The car is clean and fast.  Heck, if  schmuck like me can trophy at the
Finale and Nationals, so can you.   : )  I am located in the Metro Detroit
area.  For more information/pictures I can be reached at the following:

Home:       (586) 677-4609,   toaster@comcast.net
Work:       (248) 576-3566,   tc27@dcx.com

Toby Curran