Re: Atwater some more

To: Jeff Winchell <Jeff@Winchell.Org>
Subject: Re: Atwater some more
From: Scott Troyer - TestEng DDR TMR <stroyer@micron.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 10:38:28 -0600
Hmmm? I'm confused by this.  I think Jeff said something I didn't
recieve, but if
this is referencing the course at the Atwater Pro this last weekend,  I
thought it
was a very good ProSolo course and not anywhere near being too fast.  I
did however
hear the Tour was pretty quick but as I wasn't there I can't judge
that.  I did have
several people tell me they loved the courses at the Tour.

Scott Troyer
SS#171
2001 Z06  (with a brand new fuel pump....)