Re: Pro Solo Finale is *sold out*

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Pro Solo Finale is *sold out*
From: "Jeff Winchell" <Jeff@Winchell.Org>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 13:36:42 -0700
> The problem I could tell of that pro solo finale being sold out and some
of
> the tours and pro solos entry lists being almost filled out or filled all
> the way already is that the SCCA autocrossers this year are signing up
very
> very early for these events.....I assume
> the only reason why people have registered for these events so early is
> because they worried about not getting into these events a couple weeks
> right before these events.

Yes, the problem is that there's more demand than supply.

There are waiting lists for the sold out events. Last year, this was more
obvious. This year, they turned over entry list administration to
MyAutoEvents.com and that company doesn't yet have a feature to do waiting
lists, so the SCCA will need to go back to posting them manually.