Fw: Ray and Sharon Meesseman

To: "autox" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Fw: Ray and Sharon Meesseman
From: "Bruce Wentzel" <greendotracing@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 14:14:16 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: DGFulks@aol.com
To: NCCCNET@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2003 12:02 PM
Subject: [NCCCNET] Ray and Sharon Meesseman

For those of you who know Ray and Sharon Meesseman from the Michigan Region,
they were involved in a serious car accident on Sunday night.

Ray is doing well with some back pain and possibly a partially collapsed lung.
Sharon is more serious since she was thrown from the car during the accident.
She has a serious head injury, broken ribs, collapsed lung, and three other
broken bones.

They are at Hurley Hospital, One Hurley Plaza, Flint, MI 48503.  Patient
information telephone number is 810-257-9269.  The general hospital telephone
is 800-336-8999.

Please keep Ray and Sharon in your prayers.  I am sure they would like to hear
from all their friends in NCCC.

Dave Fulks
Flint Corvette Club

cards could be sent to their home
13029 N. Holly Rd.

Holly, MI 48442

I spoke with Ray this morning and Phyllis, their daughter-in-law.

Last night Sharon was responding to physical stimuli. This morning she also
responds to verbal stimuli. Phyllis said, among other things, that doctors
said Sharon's recovery from the head injury will depend on Sharon.
If that means that the spirit to do battle is important to her recovery we all
know she'll do well.

Bruce