Re: Autocross history?

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Autocross history?
From: "RaceNumbers" <racenumbers@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 00:00:22 -0800
General Curtis E. LeMay..........  I didn't know that bit of history, but I
do
remember seeing a group of sports cars on the taxiways of Wright-Patterson
AFB,  Dayton, Ohio and some orange cones, around the late 1950's.  But I
didn't even have a drivers license....just a bag of golf clubs.
http://www.wpafb.af.mil/museum/afp/lemay11.htm

Jim Ourand
Chief Steward
Mazda Rev It Up Tour