Re: Fontana Site Surface?

To: "Joe Goeke" <teamnet@hedlygoeke.com>, "Team.net"
Subject: Re: Fontana Site Surface?
From: "Chris Teague" <cteague@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 21:12:42 -0800
Joe,

The Fontana site has several lots.  All are asphalt that is
new, and fairly smooth.  The back lot is very flat, long and
thin, and usually dustly, so on the slippery side.

The lot 10/11 area is larger and better shaped, plus
it has some elevation change and a chance for
on/off camber corners.  It is usually a little cleaner,
so a little grippier.  Both lots are easy on tires.

There are many other lots also, but we haven't
used any of the others that I am aware of.

I think they are both slightly less grip than San Diego IMHO,
but easier on tires.

Chris

97 M3/4