Re: New Connecticut State Police Cars

To: "Teamdotnet" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: New Connecticut State Police Cars
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 15:25:19 -0500
> If anyone should be travelling through my state, they have the
> usual fleet of Crown Vics, but they are also using unmarked Chevy
> Impalas (current gen), and unmarked Dodge Interpids!!! Almost got
> whacked by one today and I had seen one the other night but
> forgot to post about it.
The sneaky bastards around here use light bars that at skinny enough to look
like an empty luggage rack from a distance.  And they did something to their
headlights so they look non-Crown Vic'ish at night.

I saw one coming up on me from behind quickly.  I thought "Man, that Taurus
owner (with a luggage rack) sure is in a hurry."

There oughtta be laws.......

Eric Linnhoff in KC
'98 Dodge Neon STS #69
www.geocities.com/eric10mm/KnuckleDragger
"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you
are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."
Mark Twain