Re: Seal-coated surfaces

To: Mark Noeltner <mark@buffalochips.org>
Subject: Re: Seal-coated surfaces
From: Sam & Greg Scharnberg <samandgreg@netins.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 19:52:09 -0600
Mark:

Be very careful about using a lot with new seal cote.  It may be funny to
see the smoke, but it can lose you a site.

Des Moines Valley used a Community College lot for about 10 years.  They
seal coted the lot and about 6 months later we had a large event (over 100
cars) on a hot summer weekend and we wore some holes through the
coating.  The facilities folks got us kicked out and we didn't get access
for the next 15 years.

Just an FYI

Greg Scharnberg
Des Moines, IA