RE: [evolution-disc.] Let's see.. interface to Geez?

To: "Evolution" <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: RE: [evolution-disc.] Let's see.. interface to Geez?
From: "Knuckledragger" <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 13:48:25 -0600
How does it compare to the OBDII Pocket Logger as seen at:
http://www.pocketlogger.com/?page=prod&prod=obd2?

Of course one does need to figure in the cost of a PDA to use as the storage
unit, but the Carchip requires an entire PC to read the data.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
'98 Dodge Neon STS #69
www.geocities.com/eric10mm/KnuckleDragger
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please."
Mark Twain