Autocross on Horsepower TV

To: "solo2atlanta" <solo2atlanta@lists.carlc.com>,
Subject: Autocross on Horsepower TV
From: "Dave Hardy" <dave2020@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 15:53:49 -0500
I figured I'd send this out as a "heads-up" to anyone who went to Year One's
Bristol Bash.  Horsepower TV had a segment on the Bash, and while most of it
centered on the Car Show and the Drags, they gave a few shots of the
autocross.  I saw three cars - a Black C5 Vette with no numbers, a Miata with
CS letters (I didn't catch the numbers), and an E30 Gray BMW running 63 DSP.

I know some Atlanta Region folks were there, so it might be worth trying to
catch one of the many reruns.  It comes on TNN or TNT - One of Ted's
stations.

Dave Hardy
89 SM
DILYSI Motorsports - Drive It Like You Stole It!