Infra-red Thermometer - group buy

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Infra-red Thermometer - group buy
From: Matthew Braun <matthew@powerplug.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 01:15:35 -0500
This has been cross posted a few places, and figured I'd send to
Team.Net as people here might be interested as well.

At http://www.sccaforums.com/ubb/Forum4/HTML/000655.html,
Mike Deyer wrote:
> Topic: Tire thermometers...possible group buy
>
> I just remembered this afternoon that a vendor my store orders from
> makes an infrared thermometer. I'm ordering one for myself, but I want
> to see if anyone else might want one. Take a look and see what you
> think: http://www.lacrossetechnology.com/products/ir-101.html
>
> It sells for $49.95; if enough people are interested (100+), the price
> goes down to $35 each. Shipping should be inexpensive (Priority Mail @
> $3.50 will cover it) and relatively fast.

Go to the URL for details on mailing Mike.  He is getting close to the
100 needed for the deal, but to help I'm posting here to ensure we get
the deal.  At less than $40, I figured I couldn't go wrong.

Matthew.