FSP cars

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: FSP cars
From: "Gary Gaither" <ggaither@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 00:16:57 -0500
I wonder what the VW's intake and throttle bodies were at Nationals.  I
believe the 8V VW motors made good torque down low whereas the 16V made top
end hp.  Instead of moving the Corolla GTS to DSP, how about moving 4 cylinder
16V VW's to FSP.  I do know that the Celicas have 16V too and noone is saying
anything about them or the Subaru Impreza 1.8L and 2.2L are 16V also.  Heck,
there are a lot of cars in FSP that has 16V's.

Taka even offered to help fix another competitor's Toyota Celica at Nationals.
Let us not forget his sportsmanship too as well as his driving/tweaking
skills.

Gary Gaither