Orlando event workers needed, will pay $$$$

To: evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com (Evolution Discussion),
Subject: Orlando event workers needed, will pay $$$$
From: TeamZ06@aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 01:26:13 EDT
Posting for a friend, please do not reply to me, but the address listed
below:

----------------------------

I am doing a unique project for a major automotive
supplier, and need 2 workers for events in the following
cities on the listed dates:

Orlando      October 16-18

Schedules vary somewhat, but the first day in each city
is set-up requiring 5-6 hours.  The other days are operating
days requiring 4-5 hours of course working, and mostly
relaxing the other times.

Pay is $100/day for a Saturday or Sunday,  $125 for days
Monday thru Friday.  I will add a $25 bonus per day for
working the entire schedule in any city.

Free t-shirt, cool (loaner) bowling shirt uniform, donuts for
breakfast and a good sandwich for lunch; time to socialize
& engage in stellar conversation & other lies.

If you or anyone you know might be interested, please
contact me via e-mail:  rjohnson@friendlynet.com

Roger Johnson (O)