Re: [evolution-disc.] FSP Protest (the larger issues?)

To: "Mark Sirota" <mark@sirota.org>, "Rick Cone"
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] FSP Protest (the larger issues?)
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 01:52:01 -0500
Yep. I've been in the Registration line at Nationals as a rulebook was
passed from hand to hand and displayed by each hand to the registrar in
turn. And yes, the registrar was quite aware of it.

(Not this year, not that it didn't happen this year, just that it wasn't
while I happened to be there).

--Rocky