Nationals talent show videos for sale

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Nationals talent show videos for sale
From: Alan Dahl <adahl@eskimo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 01:30:22 -0700
For those of you that have enjoyed the videos that myself and Joe Goeke
have shown at the BFG and Kuhmo Nationals talent shows over the last 10
years have we got something special for you! Joe and I have put
together a DVD with all 3 of my Nationals videos (including my 2002
"Speed Racer" video) and all 6 of Joe's videos. The DVD features
multiple menus for mine and Joe's videos with sound and fun motion
backgrounds.

You get all of the following:

Alan's videos:
    We're Gonna Win (1996)
    Stand On It (2001)
    Speed Racer (2002)

Joe's videos:
    Autox Northwest (1992)
    Spin or Win (1993)
    So Many Cones, So Little Time (1994)
    Bevis and Butthead go to Nationals (1995)
    Mission Impossible (1996)
    Solo II Picture Book (1997)

You get almost 50 minutes total all for the low, low price of only $20
including shipping. Obviously we're not trying to make money at that
price, we just want to share them with everyone. If you are interested
in getting a copy of the DVD please email me at adahl@eskimo.com and
I'll send you all the details of how to order.

By the way since I am burning the DVDs on my home computer they may not
work in every home DVD player (they should work in all computer DVD
drives). Please check the following web page to see if your DVD player
is supported:

http://www.apple.com/dvd/compatibility/
(if your player is not on this list the DVD may still work on it,
especially if it was built recently)

Thank you very much,

- Alan Dahl